Thread: What helps you?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 12:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassbee View Post
My little Toto (a Yorky with 2 in. Long legs) follows me like a lamb from room to room. She's 10 yrs old & loves me & I even feel like she feels sorrow for me when I'm I'm feeling bad. My cat loves me too but takes a second seat to the
"Dog." Toto thinks she's human & chases "Emily" away! Lol.
My other savior is Lidoderm patches. You have to ask your Doc. For them. They are the only patches that I could tolerate. They feel a little cool ( eeeuw)
When you first put them on (for 3days) but really help pain or coldness.
I also I use electric pads under my body in bed & electric blanket on top under my spread.
Thank you for sharing!! Glad you have your little lamb following you about Our furry friends really do impact our lives in positive ways.

And the Lidoderm - yes, that helps me too but I am realizing more and more that the the things that help me the most doctors cannot provide. No medication or treatment can help me when I am feeling worthless or sad that all comes from things in and around my life. Even just 5 min of joy/pleasure a day does wonders for the spirit!

My daily goal is to find something new to bring me joy so that the things I can longer do don't bring tears to my eyes, and the new joys remind me that I am a survivor!
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (09-30-2013)