Thread: What helps you?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 02:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookester View Post
Thank you for sharing!! Glad you have your little lamb following you about Our furry friends really do impact our lives in positive ways.

And the Lidoderm - yes, that helps me too but I am realizing more and more that the the things that help me the most doctors cannot provide. No medication or treatment can help me when I am feeling worthless or sad that all comes from things in and around my life. Even just 5 min of joy/pleasure a day does wonders for the spirit!

My daily goal is to find something new to bring me joy so that the things I can longer do don't bring tears to my eyes, and the new joys remind me that I am a survivor!
Tessa, YOU ARE SO NOT WORTHLESS. Please don't feel that way. It sounds like you have a wonderful husband and two great furry kids in your life. And you are such a caring and supportive person. And you are a survivor, because you manage to keep going and keep a sense of humor in spite of all you're going through. So I hope you don't ever feel like that again. I know it's hard, I've felt that way myself too at times, but I'm trying to focus on the positive things like you told me you try to do. You are very special and don't ever forgot it lady! Hope you have a great day my friend.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zookester (09-30-2013)