View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 05:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hello Hello

I am still on my Nicotine patches and going well .
At the present times,i am on a 29 mg dose (1 patch of 21mg + 7 mg ).
I used to be on 42 mg until August... but in August,i did a Big,big Mistake...i was feeling so well that i stopped patching for Almost 3 weeks ( i was by the sea,so patching with all those sea bathing seemed not appropriate...when i came back to Paris,All my PD symptoms were back like 3 years ago !!...terrible moment....so the Nicotine does really ,really make a huge positive difference...i am certain now...i learned it the rough way ! ...so my Neuro told me to start back at 21 meg...and 29 mg ,after 1 month

At this present time,i only need to take my first Sinemet at 1 pm/2 pm...as when i wake up around 8.30 am,i am in excellent shape ,no need for levadopa...

I stopped taking Azilect since May...as it was making me super depressed ...especially in the Evening hours...since i stopped Azilect,those dark thoughts have vanished

And since 1 week ,i am doing the Terry wahls diet ,eating a lot more of raw food,and drinking fresh homemade green and fruit juices ...i am taking 1 g of organic curcuma powder with a bit of black pepper too...

My big problems since a few months was the Freezing that Sinemet was giving me ( i was freezing for 45mn- 1 hour every time i was taking a sine met..) My freezing is almost gone now since i dissolve the sine met in a glass with water then drink it...
villiers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anagirl (09-30-2013), dilmar (10-02-2014), Drevy (10-01-2013), MeAndPD (09-30-2013), moondaughter (10-02-2013)