View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Bizi,

Sorry, I really thought the alcohol thing had really gone on longer. It seems like this past year is when you've tried to quit.

I do not see going off the Klonopin either, for reasons that go well beyond sleeping.

I hear that you are sick of it and that you need a change. I see that you have just made a huge change that is still impacting you (I would not call that life being stable but YMMV). I do see that you are chomping at the bit to make more changes, and I am afraid for you.

If you talk to the doc, you will talk about the alcohol too, and no downplaying, right? Including when you really stopped and how much you were using before you stopped?

If you must charge ahead with this, please, seriously consider the Lamictal rather than the Geodon. For all you know, the Geodon is doing all the work. That is what the statistics on Geodon and Lamictal suggest, that is what their respective indications suggest. You told me before you started those two at the same time, so in regard to your personal use, there is no reason to think you are an "exception" to the statistics.

waves
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-30-2013), Brokenfriend (09-30-2013), Dmom3005 (09-30-2013), mymorgy (10-02-2013)