Thread: What helps you?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 06:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD RENEE View Post
Tessa, YOU ARE SO NOT WORTHLESS. Please don't feel that way. It sounds like you have a wonderful husband and two great furry kids in your life. And you are such a caring and supportive person. And you are a survivor, because you manage to keep going and keep a sense of humor in spite of all you're going through. So I hope you don't ever feel like that again. I know it's hard, I've felt that way myself too at times, but I'm trying to focus on the positive things like you told me you try to do. You are very special and don't ever forgot it lady! Hope you have a great day my friend.
Thank you RSD Renee - I appreciate the kind words. Personally I think we all suffer from this feeling off and on.. who wouldn't when after living a normal life suddenly we face great difficulties in doing even the simplest tasks. It is okay to have sorrow for what once was, as long as you don't "stay there" so this is where my goals and aspirations come in to play. Trying to create and reach new goals even though they are far different from the kind of goals I had before. Look up, move forward and reach out.. my motto!

I will try not to feel that way again.. but if I do I promise to remember and think about the encouragement you have given me today, YOUR KINDNESS is very much taken to heart. I'm so glad you joined this group - it is obvious you truly care about others!

Big hugs back.. ah ha this is the best kind of HUG... they don't even hurt YIPPEE for iHugs.. they rock
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (09-30-2013)