Old 09-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
I think that I am getting hypomanic....I have been on the computer non stop today. I went and visited a neighbor(I never met her before, elderly woman, nice as could be... this afternoon and chatted with her for an hour.)
I got up early to get on line then read the newspaper which I never do. Had 3 cups of coffee and went to breakfast at 11am ate 3 eggs with spinach and a side of ham and brocolli and tomato juice.from 4;30 pm to now I have been reading blogs, checking facebook, email, ordered a years worth of fish oil capsules by mistake. did not eat dinner until 745pm I was almost shaking I was getting hypoglycemic.Then i realized that I forgot to take my pills today after lunch so no geodon in my system
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
I am going to ask my pdoc to start tapering off geodon.
I have lost too many memory cells over the years.
My life is pretty stable right now.
Ok, one day of missed meds... no, just one dose of missed meds, and you were running high? That picture does NOT say "stable" to me -- anything but. My point of view.

I honestly can't help wondering if you are getting a little hypo *NOW* and that is getting these ideas into you about coming off meds... not even changing meds... coming off them!

Totally, totally scary.

I do not want to be mean, or a wet blanket etc, and I will now cease and desist. I am done. I have said what I had to say, all of it. But I would not have felt honest if I didn't say what I have said -- ALL OF IT.

I hope that you will be sensible, Bizi, and that, whatever you do, you will end up being ok.

love you

waves
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-30-2013), Brokenfriend (09-30-2013), Dmom3005 (09-30-2013), mymorgy (10-02-2013)