View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 07:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRian View Post
It’s taken me a long time to post again on this thread, because it is a very controversial topic, a
Please keep posting your story, thoughts and experience with this and any other therapy you may try. Yes, many people make things into more of an argument about what works and what doesn't, what is right and what is wrong but truth be told there is NO TREATMENT for RSD/CRPS/CRPS II/CAUSALGIA or any other name it falls under. The goals of treatment are different for everyone and if there was anything that "treated" everyone with positive results then there would essentially be a cure.. until that time, I personally would like to see what everyone has to say controversial or not that way - I can make my own decision about what options to pursue that will help me reach my goals.

I have an SCS that many people told me not to get or I read horror stories about and if I had listened I would not be able to walk more than 10-15 steps.. the SCS isn't perfect by any stretch BUT it has allowed me to walk without the excruciating pain I had prior to turning the unit on. I even tested its effectiveness by turning it off .. YOUCH it went right back on and has been running 24/7 since. Again, it doesn't work for everyone but for some it makes all the difference in the world.

Keep sharing.. everyone's experience is important!!
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (09-12-2014), mama mac (08-20-2015), SloRian (09-30-2013)