Thread: Heart Issues?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 10:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't have actual heart spasms. I get chest pain, but that chest pain is just from all the spasming I have, I know that because my RSD is primarily on my left side from the butchered surgery I had. But this is actual tachycardia, I know when it go's way higher because I can feel my heart racing. she checked me right then and there and just at rest my HR was in the 130s. And im young so they don't do EKGs or stress test or anything. That's why she wants to rule the thyroid issue out first. And get my magnesium and potassium checked among other stuff before thinking its RSD related. It could be a number of things! Its been going on for several months so that's why I finally said something because it hadn't stopped and other symptoms have started to come up aswell. Im thinking its most likely the RSD. I also think the RSD can throw your levels out of balance, potassium, magnesium etc.. because I didn't have any of those issues until the RSD had progressed. Which is why I think its possible that it is an auto immune disorder, even though they haven't been able to prove it yet.
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (10-01-2013)