View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 10:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=Island Mist Woman;1018795][QUOTE=Marie33;1017960]

Hi Marie,
I am just getting used to this site and these posts. I just tried to post under the Lyrica Withdrawal Forum, but I am not sure where the post went.

Yes, it is Lyrica that I am withdrawing from. I was on 300mg at bedtime. I will try and figure out how to do these posts properly so that I can continue my own journey of withdrawal. I have found the posts of others very helpful, but sure don't look forward to feeling like this for months.

It makes me quite angry that Dr's don't seem to know about the severity of the withdrawal symptoms, and neither does the drug company manufacturing this drug. It is so wrong. I have not found any information on the incidence of withdrawal symptoms. So 10% of people go through this? or do 90% of people go through this.

I wish you well in your own journey. I hope that you will be one of the people who does not go through withdrawal.

Take good care

Hi D
Thanks for responding. Are you still withdrawing fro Lyrica? How are you feeling now? You said you were on 300 mgs at night wow that seems like a lot of med at one time. I take 100 3xday. Unfortunately its not doing much.How long were you on it for? and why are you getting off it. Do you have a "backup" med for your pain? Did it cause your hair too fall?
Hope your doing OK!

Thanks
Marie
Marie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote