Thread: What helps you?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 03:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRian View Post
Music is also very important to me. I play the harp, when I can. It's really a lovely instrument; I love how you embrace it and hold it next to your heart as you play and feel the music in your body.
That's exactly how I feel about my cello SloRian - and why it had to have a name and be a 'he' I love the initial almost hug as I position Edward in my arms....awww bless him, he is lovely

Reading....yes, I have literally just started reading a series of books that always bring my pain down quite a lot when I read them. Two series of five books - ten in total, so I'll be zoning out for at least a couple of weeks!! They are the David Eddings books, first series 'The Belgariad' and second 'The Mallorean' - the first book is called 'Pawn of Phrophecy' and that's the one I've started. It's a fantasy series, but so well written and rich with fantastic characters, I can be lost in these books and love every minute. I also love Rosamunde Pilcher's novels, they are a little old-fashioned but like a cosy blanket, and just make me feel good.

Literature and music - where would we be without the arts?!

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (10-03-2013)