View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 10:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry Didn't back down!!!

I woke up in awful, awful pain eary this morning(4:15 A.M) and I did take my 300 mg. of Neurotin and that helped for 5 hrs. okay, I called the Dr. who did my carpal tunnall surgery and told him and to tell my pain doctor(the 3 nerve blocks I had NEVER helped) I started crying and told the surgeon, ever since you did my %$#@#@@!@!#*# CT surgery, this pain has spread all the way up to my entire right arm and I am sick of you and my P.D. sweeping me under the carpet. he then immediately took action. I am having blood drawn on Monday. On Tues. I go for a MRI and a bone scan (They are going to inject dye into me) and they are trying to "bump" me faster into Cleveland Clinic. I am NOT going to rely on just these two Dr.'s as the nerve blocks never helped, the neurotin helps for a while. now, the surgon said you may have MS??He also asked me if there was any MS in my family?? I said No. he then said how is your other hand and arm?? your feet?? blah, blah.. I said, listen, ;" let's see what the tests show!!" I told him I am sick and tired of the pain and I will NOT back down until I get some straight and forward answers from these tests results from all this junk!! He said, well, if nothing shows, you do have RSD.. I said ok... and I feel good about what I did. So there!! LOL.. Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote