View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi socasusie,

Yes, I volunteer on this site. But I do that willingly

You can use a water pik on the light setting. Salt water rinses are always okay.

I am not familiar with OraMD. Their website lists 3 ingredients but that does not mean that is all that is in it. You can call the company and ask for the inert ingredients.. tell them you have allergies and need to know ALL of the ingredients.

Essential Oils can be therapeutic to the oral tissue. However, if too potent they can irritate the oral tissue if it is irritated to begin with.

Have you ever tried organic coconut oil? There is no risk of irritation and you could add a drop of peppermint oil to it if you wanted to.

What toothpaste are you using to brush your teeth?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by socasusie View Post
I feel like I keep taking advantage of your generosity-I know you of this all on your own time, and I really do appreciate it!

Is it ok to still use my waterpik, or is that too harsh? I will stayed way from mouthwash, but I'm assuming that if I want salt water rinses are still ok? Also, I sometimes use something called OraMD. It's a few essential oils in almond oil-I used a drop or two if I want to freshen my mouth, or in water as a rinse (it's supposed to replace toothpaste but I don't use it that way). I don't want to make it worse, but oil is naturally antibacterial.

Thank you again for all your help and support, I appreciate it!
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
socasusie (10-01-2013)