View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 04:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassbee View Post
I'm so new to this I don't even know if I'm doing this correctly & how do you set your mood for the day? You are soooo wonderfully caring about everyone else, how are you? Where are your problem areas? Sorry if I sound nosy but you also need a sounding board! We appreciate & love you for all you do!
Sincerely, Glassbee
Thanks Glassbee.
You're all wonderful and caring too.
I change my moods by left clicking on "My Mood" and then sliding the task bar down slowly and left clicking in the empty box next to it until a mood pops up. I keep doing this while scrolling down until I find the mood I want and then I left click on it. I think there's an easier way to do it, but I don't know what it is. I hope this works for you.
As for me, I'm doing better with my stomach this week, still nauseas, but not as bad. My hands are starting to get this cold tingly feeling in them though that turns into a burning sensation the more I type. It's really frustrating to me. The meds help minimize this pain, but not completely. And I'm getting headaches and terrible joint pain in my knees from not taking advil. I can't win. If I take advil it kills my stomach, and if I don't my head and joints hurt. I have to see my dr about taking something else, but today I'm just too physically and mentally tired to have my husband take me. Well sorry for venting, but I'm just having a crummy day today. I hope your day is going better, and thanks again for your kind words. They have lifted my spirits!
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote