View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 11:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hate all men.

Oh Liz!! I would have sent him with a dogs dinner. I would also "accidently" forget to iron his clothes, do his washing, cook his food or remind him of things for a week, and see what happens!!! honestly, physics teachers. Says it all really!!

Well, you are doing slightly better than me. I didn't go out last night because my pain is stupid (and having rung PM and PCP in hysterics over pain to which they agreed to increase the ketamine because I can't handle any more pain)... and my best friend arrived at my door at 2am, and having stolen my keys, let himself in DRUNK OUT OF HIS FLIPPING MIND. He then staggered in, hit the wardrobe, staggered, hit the bookcase before tripping over my wheelchair charger and ending up head first on my bed. Guess where? straight on top of my legs. YEP!

To make it worse, he then passed out, fell out of bed, dragged my covers and I off with it and then passed out on the floor TANGLED IN MY LEGS. THE B******!!!!!!!! I narrowly missed becoming mince through the cot sides (they are only 2ft long so they don't save the bottom of the bed from being sat on)

It has taken the last 2 and a half hours to get my carer up to cart him away. However, I did have the joy of slapping him VERY HARD across the face (just to check he was semi-conscious, of course! unfortunatly he wasn't).

Men. Can't live with them. Can't live without them.

All I'm thinking is I am going to make his hangover hurt as much as I do now from his stupid night time antics. May send carer over to bang saucepan lids outside his door for a couple of hours. Or maybe Wagner.

Stupid men. Anyone feel like a "bin the men/ ban the man" week? (guys, if you wear a bra for the week you can officially be one - for this week only - just to save you from the bin!).

Anyway Liz - I really think you should make him GROVEL for your attention and suggest that a nice box of chocolates/ bottle of wine/ book/ skirt/ flowers/ dinner out would increase the chances of you forgiving him exponentially (is that the correct word?)!!

Love

Frogga xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME? I SWEAR I AM A MAGNET FOR DISASTER?!)
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote