View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I am RELIEVED...

to hear that things are sort of under control...That all surely HURTS like beyond fudge!
The things docs don't tell us about our bones....it's really sad, but, that's not really what THEY are trained to do...I just wish we as patients could have 'WHOLE PATIENT' confabs with docs, physical therapists and mental health folks to help those of us with chronic pain exchange viewpoints, not mis-informations on a consistent basis. Sigh.
Billye, I'm here for you when you can get to a board! Or a phone, you know who has my phone #'s!
I was only hyper alert to the whole calcium issue because I read my 'prescribing info' details on my meds, family and self history. Doc's hadn't a clue! The new Endo. did tho and is cool...Hope it stays that way...XXXXX lots of fingers here. Plus lots of patience from Mrs D and Rose!
Until later...I hope they can come up w/something BETTER than Tramadol. The ultimate s/e's are something Senecot or Ducolax are not going to help here in the long term if in big doses! OUCH! One should not elaborate details here, read pres. info!
As for a laptop? Well, I'm in for a small bit if others are willing! Not a lot, but it's like exercise....lots of 'bit's add up?
Hugs to you special Billye, sorry other folks but you're getting lesser ones rite now? I've gotta 'recharge'! - j
OH, Billy, can ya see us 'balloons'? I'm the one on the 'left' probably!
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote