View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sweetheart if I was there I would hug you. We can't make the decision to have or not any procedures. We can suggest getting the info and giving it to your drs. If they decide not to read it or that its all in your head then find another dr. There are good ones out there. I didnt find any till this year. If the meds are messing you up then tell them. Talk to them about alternative meds that are proven to work. Rsd effects us all differently. Also be an active participant in your care. Do the research and discuss it with your drs. I can't take antinflamatories either. They tear up my stomach. Also look at possibly changing your diet a little to relieve your stomach. Im not saying go on a bland diet either. There are diets out there to help some with digestive problems. Im not a dr just another person with Rsd. I am doing the research now. I do know they suggest total sedation, and nerve blocks before and after a procedure. I didn't know that when I had my 3 knee surgeries, or that I had rsd. I am going to educate my drs from now on.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote