View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbillsfan2013 View Post
you are all beautiful let me start off by saying, and god bless ya dealing with this awful ordeal like me,

After researching more stuff that only gets me upset, I read that vestibular damage and tinnitus are in many cases permanent... id rather not admit that this stuff is never gonna go away or at least lessen.

So my question is...

Has anyone over time, even if its been a while had tinnitus go away or lesson? or vestibular (vision tracking ,balance) issues get better with proper rest and exercises?

Its terribly hard to rest with a constant ringing in your ear

i also need to stop researching on the internet!! its so hard!!

regardless the bills play tonight, and the sun will rise tomorrow

god bless, go Bills!

-RJ

I can only speak about the ringing in the ears. Years ago, my mother would mention aloud about the ringing in her ears. Me, being a bit of a smartmouth woud joke....."then answer it".

Well; guess whose ears have been ringing for the past few years....ME !!! For the most part, it has become almost a natural thing and am able to ignore it most of the time. It's just when I seem to concentrate on it that it becomes more anoying. Lately, tho, some days, at times, I hear the sound like horse hoofs as like in the Western Movies. This comes and goes.

Not sure this is of any help for you except that I have gotten accustom to the ringing/buzzing. The sound of "horse hoofs" will take a little time before I can ignore them. I have pretty good hearing so it's not very often that it interfers with something I may be watching on T.V. or my life in general.

Hopefully, in your case, this will eventually go away.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote