View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 01:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

ok,concerning my protocol,Dr villafane told me to stay 6 months on the 14 mg...but on the gp29 forum,i saw the protocol of an other patient,and he had to raise his nicotine by 3,5 mg every two months...
sorry, i don't want to confuse you but i guess both possibilities should work ...

concerning taking off the patch at bedtime...it's more up to you to decide...Dr Villafane always prefer you to keep the patch 24h if possible (even at a much higher dose )...

in my case,i was getting too many sleep problems at that 14mg dose,that i prefer to get a nice sleep,which is so very important for the body...

if you don't have sleeping issues ,keep it at night...

My progress was not spectacular but constant in the long run...and when i see the differences where i was 28 months,i see a big big positive difference now...

I am much more energetic,the heavy fatigue i used to have is gone , my constant sweating is gone ,some small speech problems are gone ,my tremors are less and less,the sine met works better,but the best stuff are mornings !!
i used to need to "sinemet myself " first thing in the morning (around 8.30 ) because i had no other choice..

now i mostly only need it around 1 pm...and there has been a few days at 4pm...even 6 pm once...so i really see that something good is going on with the Nicotine...i don't have the impression to be declining....it's the opposite !
i am gaining little by little , some health back...

in the next 2 or 3 years,some Big Labs will put the Nicotine patch on the PD market,and they will be marketing it as "Pure therapeutic Nicotine "...and my guess is they will make them more expensive than the OTC ones
villiers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote