View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 04:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 18 month update - Sinus issues - Not PCS ?

Hi all,

I thought I would give you an update on my situation and to hopefully encourage some people who are struggling.

I hit my head by going through the back of a car window at about 25 mph. I was "ok" nasty scaring to head now and I suffered from PCS.

I used to wake up every morning with a headache and feeling sick/dizzy, I havent had this for a long time now.

The only symptons that perisist is the dizzyness and a head fog/pressure, and my lower leg muscles and forever twitching (I've been told this is nothing to worry about) however..........

Because of my symtoms, I persisted with my GP. They suspected sinus problems, so I went with it.

After a CT scan of my face it was indeed discovered that I have an issue with my maxillary sinus and my left front nasal sinus. I had no idea sinus problems could make you feel so rough !

They suspected it was caused by several teeth of mine which were decayed.

So I had these teeth ( 4 in total ! ) extracted under sedation on Tuesday. The dentist was excellent and showed me the xray of my face and you could see "polps" and swelling.

Fingers crossed in time I will return to my old self, if not back to the docs.

My point is, I used to put everything, every sympton down to the hit on my head, where as in fact it looks like a lot of the problems I have had have been caused by my sinus issues and not the bang to my head.

I'm stiill dont feel amazing to be honest, but hang tough, dont worry I learnt anxiety is the worst thing to have, but we wouldnt be human if we didnt worry.

Take it easy,
Mwiseman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote