View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 06:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Learning the ropes

When I started thinking about starting a youtube channel, my main concern was wondering whether, or not, I could talk in front of a camera. As it turns out, that's the easy part.

I didn't think about things like, learning to operate a camcorder, lighting, background noise, camera angles, good places to shoot a video, and all of that stuff.

Then there's the challenge of learning about youtube. How to navigate their site, all the rules and regulations, how to upload videos, how to edit videos, all the copyright laws, what you can, or can't, say in your video, what can, or can't be in the background of your video, and on, and on.

You just don't think about all of this stuff, untll you actually start to do it. I'm learning something new with every video that I make, and I am having fun. It's a great learning experience for me and the ideas keep coming.

I keep coming up with new ideas and adding more videos. I think I have about 26 now. I'm doing things about exercise, myofascial release, cupping, cooking, grilling, and even doing some product reviews. I call them, "TOS friendly reviews", meaning, is the product easy to use if you have pain in your arms and hands?

Hopefully you guys will check it out and give me some feedback. If you like any of my videos, jump in there and subscribe, and I'll try to keep them coming. Thanks everyone, Coop

My Easy Cooking Channel
Coop42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote