View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
Last night we went to a play called tuesdays with morrie.
I remember reading the book years ago when it came out but have forgotten about the story.
IT was a good play very emotional, first time for me crying at a play they were that good.
During intermission we went next door to buy some gilato, like fancy ice cream. I ordered pumpkin spice and it was delicious!.
I am still trying to diet but feel that I just can't not live my life and not have some of my favorite foods every once in a while.
WE came home and immediately went to utube to see if we could find the ted kopple interviews with morrie.
We found them easily enough and watched all 9 parts about an hours worth of the news casters interviews, then I watched the entire movie that came out following the book. I was experiencing the tuesdays with morrie all evening from 7;30 pm to 1;15 am....a long time to be watching about this wonderful and courageous man dieing from ALS. Very inspirational and heart warming story.
I did not mean to spend the entire evening this way and Jeff had already gone to bed. I will find my book and reread it as I remember it was very good and much better than the movie.
Wondering if you have read the book or seen the movie?
It is a must see/read if you have not.
Happy saturday.
bizi
My grandmother on my moms side of the family died from ALS. This was a very sad situation. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-05-2013), mymorgy (10-06-2013), waves (10-05-2013)