View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 08:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Veeg?

Ellie- I recall you recently had to deal w/ this. I go on the 29th for three days. Since my memory is not up to par could you tell me why the VEEG was/is done? Like I said my memory is poor & when the neuro suggested it I merely agreed. Can't remember what he said it would do. Long story!
It is set for 3 days, so aside from what you previously posted I would appreciate any info. I recall (vagually) the drill eeg thing prior to the 2nd surgery, but I assume this veeg will not go that far in. Your photos no longer appear here & I certainly hope I am not strapped to a bed. ) Of course my important question is what type of clothing can be worn ? I hope I can wear my comfy sit around clothes.
Any help would be appreciated. At the hospital 2 wks ago the EEG, which was only about 20 min. sad "rt aral abnormality, rt (borderline) axis deviation"moderate amounts of theta activity is seen w/ delta activity over the left hemispheric rythms. RT heispheric activity consists of 8-9 cycles per sec. activity. Moderate amounts of theta activity & large amounts of delta activity is seen over the rt hemispheric electrodes."

"Impression: This eeg is abnormal. greater slowing seen over the rt hemisphere suggests an area of structural abnormality. No epileptiform activities were see. "
And I really need an opinion, on that "Impression" please.

Thanks Ellie!!
flopper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote