View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 05:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
Hey Gang -
thanks for all the replies...

I suspect my issues are from repetitive use and/or posture related. I didn't have a 'traumatic' accident or incident that I could tie this too.

While I have seen many 'expert' Physical therapists and chiropracters for ART and Trigger point stuff -- I haven't fully given the Edgelow Protocol a try. Since I am in the SF area, I am going to head over to Hayward and work with Edgelow's office and see what happens. Once I am established on the program, I will likely add in chroma's nect traction idea.

Thanks also for mentioning the Sharon Butler program -- I will keep that in mind for the future.

As of now, I just wish I had more diagnostic evidence to support a TOS diagnosis. My hand pain is extreme and its not falling into the typical 'numbness/tingling' complaint that might be more associated with TOS....

Anyway, thanks again for your replies and suggestions.

Cyclist,

I have more hand pain than numbness or tingling. I had some numbness in the pinky before surgery but only have in occasionally now. It's not bothersome. But I do have burning on the top of my hand, as well as pain in the knuckle of the forefinger and in the thumb pad. TOS presents in many different ways, which complicates diagnosis.

Take care,
Kelly
kellysf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
abegins (10-15-2013)