View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 10:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Oh how lovely....this debate...

...and so lively too.I have to reply to so many people so I pray I don`t miss anyone out.
Therese...Yes I do remember you and I am so very glad you are finding some support here.You must be a wonderful carer to invest all this time into finding out how you can best help your PWP.I am afraid I am rather a butterfly brain....so I find that what I lack in intellect,I can hopefully compensate for by my quirky "take" on life.I don`t get down too often and I have to say this disease has taught me a whole heap of things on how to tackle the not so good times....and humour wins hands down.
I am tempted to recount my escapade with an industrial floor polisher..even more bizarre than the ear candles...but may just give you a laugh.So keep a lookout.

Reverett...thanks for the information. I will spend some time absorbing what you have written but for now...no...I wasn`t serious about how long a bottle would last me but still don`t use a spoon. I will tell you when I have finished my present supply and maybe you can get a better picture.I have to say though..it is really making a difference.

Jackmana. VIROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!! I remember that stuff but wouldn`t take it.Mums used to dip dummies into it didn`t they but I never had a dummy [soother/pacifier for you American folk]
but my mum put it on a spoon.YUKKY STUFF.
As for the meals...oh how true your list is.My mum could make a chicken last a lifetime!!! And she made Oxtail soup too...I believe you can`t buy oxtail now.And braising steak cooked in a pressure cooker with homegrown carrots and onions.She was so clever at making cheap cuts of meat taste divine. Oh you have sent me down memory lane. Lovely.

Chris????????????? Steff the Swigger is a great alternative to Steff the Swinger.And do I have a large bunch of keys?
Someone as witty and sharp as yourself...well....
You can have my keys anyday.
lolol

ps What would you like to unlock

Whoops..I`m just in a mischievious mood.

steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote