Thread: Vrae
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 09:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Oh WOW... you guys rule!

Oh wow! You guys/gals are AMAZING!! Thank you SO MUCH for your thoughtful concern. How lucky am I that I have place to go where so many care so much?! What a blessing you all are. I miss you too!

It's true, like all of us I am wrestling with symptoms, but it's not altogether the reason I haven't been on. I am (as zookester mentioned below) just trying to get this darn business of mine put to bed. The video edit I am working on is HUGE and I am only good enough to sit a few short hours a day and then there's kids, house, and all of those domestic goddess type things (that weren't really getting done anyway ), and with symptoms raging, I just haven't had the time, or have had the time and am in too much pain to participate.

Hang in there with me if you will. I'm coming back. I have had a ray of sunshine that I will tell you all about soon. I have lots of questions about it, but I M-U-S-T E-D-I-T .... lol.. ug! Or at least that's what i keep telling myself. I would like to be finished before the holiday's and before winter really sets in.

I hope that you all are doing okay, or better than okay. I am really touched that you all reached out! I look forward to chatting with my friends here real soon. Care take!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookester View Post
Vrae,

I do hope you are busy trying to tie up the loose ends wit your business and not in so much pain that you haven't been able to check in!! We are all concerned for you.

Sending you the biggest iHug EVER

Tessa

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (10-08-2013), birchlake (10-08-2013), RSD ME (10-08-2013), zookester (10-08-2013)