View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 11:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

LOL Liz,

are you suggesting that husband mentality is not culture bound!? LOL - one of the world universal behaviour - husbands will be idiots. I swear that when you first date them they are men, and as time passes they become more and more baboon like!!!

I am very keen on the justifiable murder plan. It is VERY VERY VERY tempting!!

So, have you plotted revenge my dear? I think it's a great idea. That's what Dunk is getting - I got my carer to take photos last night (she had to get both of us off the floor, put him in my wheelchair and put him in bed before coming back to try and deal with me). However, I am feeling abit kinder to him today, it turns out that he had drunk quicker because he knew I was miserable and my pain was really high and he wanted to get back so that he could come and chill and talk to me for an hour or two (he knows that at night I find it so hard to distract myself - apart from talking to you guys or working), so he walked out semi-drunk and then passed through the kitchen on the way to my room and found a bottle of gin, which he and another friend then drank. So. I'm sort of forgiving him because he did try, although I nearly murdered him when he was insisting I had to be kissed and hugged before he would leave to go to bed *shudder* drunk vomit guy kisses. NEVER good!

Oh well. Shooting them is definetly tempting. Dunk is going to be in the dog house for a while. Keep thinking of what I want to make him do to make it up to me..)

LOL...it's a nice change from RSD to sometimes talk about something that most of us have to deal with daily... the joy of living with a baboon.

Loads of love and keep updating us!!

Frogga xxxxxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote