View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 11:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default CoQ-10

Steffi...Here's what I think about whose who possess the "art of humor", e.g., "butterfly brains" as you described yourself. I firmly believe that humorous people have to possess a very keen intellect and that humor is not so much a compensation for what one lacks in intellect but rather another aspect of intelligence. Therefore, do no underestimate your own intellect, Steffi. Of course, who am I, you might ask, that what I say holds any credence??? Suffice it to say that I have been on this planet long enough to have been able to determine what I've said, here, to be a reality. I am a former teacher who has known some very humorous students whose intellect was superior...and I always felt that it was as a "result of their superior intellect that they were so witty...very quick-witted that just came spontaneously. My pwp is one who tends to do as you do, Steff...puts herself down as to her intellect (which, I might add, is quite good) and feels that she has to overcome her lack of intelligence with her wonderful sense of humor. I have tried to convince her that her very quick-witted sense of humor is only made possible by her very high-level intellect...and so it is that I'm attempting to do the same for you. I know...who asked me to go on this "tirade"...but, I have noticed that you tend to downplay your intelligence and I just wanted to "put you straight" on this!!! LOL

I am eagerly awaiting the "tale" of your experience with the industrial floor polisher, "butterfly brain"!
I just realize how strange it is that I keep writing things not really related to the topic of CoQ-10 as was my original intent. I should apologize to all of you for having gotten so sidetracked...but, I have an idea that you would agree with me about Steffi so that you may not mind that I have written to and about her as I have. While I have the opportunity, I want to thank all of you for helping me to fulfill my original goal for being here at this place, i.e., to gain more knowledge and insight into PD so that I will be a better carepartner to my pwp...thank you.

Therese
Virginia Therese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote