View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Very Weird Nerve Problems

Hi, I am 21 yr old male, previously a bodybuilder, *edit* I have had these problems for the
past 2 yrs. With symptoms and problems only increasing. I have so many issues that are similar and conflict that diagnosis seems near
impossible and is likely 3-4 different problems at once. Just hoping someone else maybe had similar issues or advice.

Injury is on the left side of back, side, chest

left side, Rib popping/slipping and Rib pain in the chest and side. any exercise only increases rib pain.
Prominence of 1 rib in the left side and extrabone deposit one of the lower ribs

left Scapula pain and pain in the spine/between the shoulder blades. Cracking around the scapula area

left Scapula winging, lack of muscle surrounding scapula, feeling of atrophy and muscles surrounding scapula are
unable to fire as if they dont exist. left arm weaker and smaller than right.

shoulders uneven, left shoulder higher than right, this also makes the chest looks slighly lopsided from eachother

When rotating left arm in circular motion, feels like fluid pumping into side of neck left hand immediately becomes hot.

Also tried a static scapula retracting hold (shrug shoulders back, turn palms out and hold, and pinch the shoulder blades).
Could only contract right scapula and not left. When realeasing the hold then intense piercing pain through the left scapula
and upper chest. Left hand immediately tingled.

These movements along with any other stimulation, stretching, poking to the scapula, back or neck causes immediate tingling
or buzzing or twitching sensation in the legs. Legs also feel very uncomfortable like they want to be stretched and cant keep
them still, not unlike Restless Leg Syndrome. This nerve problem is 24/7, it just is tolerable at times and very bad at others.

When this nerve/leg problem is exacerbated, depending on the amount of stimulation from an exercise or a stretch or a poke to my scapula ararea or randomly, the twitching/tingling/buzzing can either be in the
legs or happen in the arms, ribs, hip, butt, etc as well. The twitching is under the skin and feels like a quick spasm/poking sensation.
At the worst of times when trying to sleep, everytime i am about to fall asleep my brain, legs or entire body will twitch, jerk or jolt, along with an increased
and loud heartbeat. This usually continues until my body passes out from exhaustion 2-4hrs later.

Possible Structrual Diagnosis's:

Ligament Laxity in Ribs/Slipping Rib syndrome
Snapping Scapula
Scapula Dyskenisis
Scapula Winging

Nerves that seem related based on internet symptoms:a

Dorsal Scapular Nerve
Long Thoracic Nerve
Spinal accessory nerve
a Spine Nerve issue

how i feel:
how i want to feel: