View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Hi packmommy, welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by packmommy View Post
Here is my question, from your experience. If you have a good day, I mean when the mind chatter is less, and you can reason and remember, is this followed still by bad days?
Can I feel hopeful that at least one of the symptoms has resolved, or does it not work like that?
Let's be safe and say it doesn't work like that for everyone. Hopefully, each bad day will be less bad than the last, but after all is said & done, everyone still has good & bad days—meds notwithstanding.

Quote:
BTW: I have not had a migraine since I stopped medication. What to make of that?
Hard to say; depending on how long it's been, it could be an after-effect of the med, it could be a permanent(?) change in brain chemistry, and/or it could be that you just haven't had a migraine... Depending on the type/cause of (chronic) migraines, some syndromes just get better with time.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-09-2013)