View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 02:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The Dr that Dx'd me with PD put me on CL and when I fired him I went of it. I felt no definitive affect from the CL. I was experiencing fatigue and would lose energy in the middle of the day. This seems of disappeared. To tell you the truth I sort of stopped keeping track of my symptoms as a coping mechanism. I ignore my negative thoughts to cope with the fear of having the disease. Along with that, I stopped paying attention to my symptoms as I have adopted a "living day by day" attitude. My main most consistent symptom right now is leg weakness which varies from severe meaning I am limited to taking very small steps where I can barley walk to walking at about 70% strength on average.
My muscle pain has been sever enough to cut through 20mg of hydrocodone but this hasn't happened of about three weeks now.
One morning when my legs were really weak and I could barely walk, I had tremors that originated from my knee that made my left foot shake. But that only happened one time.
But there may be one thing that may be happening too. I may be getting used to my symptoms now that I haven't been normal since May of this year.
linktrek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote