View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 12:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Seizures or panic attacks

Hi everyone... I am new to this forum I usually post on the Neuropathy forum, but I'm having a problem and I don't really know which direction I should go I suffer from a condition called small fiber periferal neuropathy for a little over 2 years now, but recently, last 2 months, I have a weird new symptom, I can feel this strange feeling coming on each time this happens, so what happens is I feel strange then I get this vision of a person or a place that seems familiar but I can't quite put my finger on who the person is or where the place is, just about the time I feel that I'm going to recognize the person or place the "vision goes away" then I get a strange feeling in my lower body and stomach, it's so strange. I looked up these symptoms and saw that some of my symptoms came up as temporal lobe seizures, so I went to my Doctor and she said she did not believe I was having any kind of a seizure but thought I could be having a panic attack, but I personally don't think I'm having a panic attack, because I don't feel afraid when this happens at all, anyway if anyone has any suggestions as to what might be happening to me I would appreciate any advice. Thanks so much, Jan
Liftyourhands7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Elliegirl (04-18-2014)