Thread: at end of rope!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 03:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Hi RP..

Hi RP, and welcome. I am new too, just kind of wandered in here poking around online for some info to try and figure out some of my own issues and saw your post. Wow, you've been through a lot.. really wish your people could be more supportive for you too.

One thing I have been wondering if it might help is some craniosacral therapy. Sounds like in the blast you had some bones rearranged and there would be an imprint from the trauma too.. Craniosacral is a very subtle but powerful therapy that most conventional Dr.'s don't put much stock in, but it can be very powerful and helpful to reset the cranial and skeletal bones naturally, so they are more spacious in relationship to each other, and hopefully relieve some intracranial pressure that can cause headaches and other pain.

Another thing that could be really good is Osteopathy. I've suffered a few milder TBIs in auto accidents but any kind of brain injury or trauma just makes anyone's whole system so much more sensitive, and subtler therapies like craniosacral, Bach Flower Remedies or even "energy medicine" (aka "woo-woo" kinda ****) become effective and gentle enough to hopefully spare us the side effects of the pharmaceutical sledge hammers out there.. at least, this is what I am finding for myself and for a few others I know who have experienced TBI and have chronic pain or other chronic issues. I don't even talk to my doc about this stuff.. but I find it really helpful, and I hope that you might it and find relief. I wish you the best of luck, brother.

Blessings, G
TreeLover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-24-2013)