View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you,Nan

As I read your review of our book, chills covered me. You cannot believe how " magical"it has been in the creation of this book. And yet, there is so ,much more needing to follow. Everyone posting in this forum could write a book about their experiences with Parkinson's.

There was so much information just from these forums that we had no choice but to gather, collect, and creatively publish it. You would not be
Ie e how much did not get put into the book by shear need to cut it back.

You may recalLl Bandido, who posted here. He. Was a leader in us getting together. Bandido, Bob Cummings, passed away in a VA nursing home before we could finish, but he was instrumental in our receipt of our first grant. And then there was Paula. She is responsible for me joining the group, and she led the way as we blazed this trail. Paula, too, passed away fro, esophageal cancer just prior to the completion of the book.

This book is so much more than words or text, neatly filed under corresponding titles. It is a creation of art, love and a fabulous educational resource. We are awaiting final printing and requirements in our fulfillment contract. I feel so blessed to have been a part of this journey.
Peggy
pegleg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lab rat (10-11-2013), Lemonlime (01-09-2014), Nan Cyclist (10-10-2013), RLSmi (10-11-2013), Stand Tall (10-10-2013), Tupelo3 (10-10-2013)