Thread: at end of rope!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 05:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit pipefitter View Post
I am doing craniosacral therapy with my physiotherapy. I was told that my skull is locked hard. If it lets go it would be a blessing. Being native, I have prayed to grandmother bear, (my totem) and she has sent me raccoon's. At dusk every night I sit on my deck and they come to me. One curls on my lap (gives healing) and one curls on my feet (takes pain). It may sound crazy, but it helps me relax and focus on healing. I hope some day soon I will allow myself to fully find my spirit again and not be so alone.

Hi Rabbit,

Glad to hear you are getting some cranial work done and that is a very beautiful blessing you are receiving through your totem grandmother and the raccoons! Anything that relaxes you and helps you focus on healing is a good, good thing!

One other thing I would like to mention is how important I have found it is to eat very clean and fresh food and drink lots of water, and to avoid any alcohol or other chemicals. These are very damaging to our systems, especially after such injuries, and if you are taking any other medication considered life sustaining, like anti seizure meds or what have you, your system's already got enough on it's hands dealing with this!

Eating lots of fresh, clean foods like raw leafy greens and other veggies and fruit, very deeply coloured stuff like berries etc, with lots of natural life force in them will help you to heal, as well as those rich, good fats and oils like extra virgin coconut oil, avocados, wild salmon and halibut oils, olive oil, etc. This is all SO GOOD for the brain and nervous system. I try to make a blended green drink with some berries in it most days.. it's kind of like a delicious liquid salad, and easier to consume without all the exhausting or painful chewing! A good way to get loads of vitamins in you.

It's hard to feel alone with something like this. I'm glad you are connecting with your spiritual supports system.. mine help me to feel not alone too, and being here also helps. Sending you a spirit hug!

<3 T
TreeLover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote