Thread: New and scared
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzar1958 View Post
Thanks Mrs D..

I'll check out the animal stuff on the site.

Can't remember if I've mentioned having periods of "heavy arms" as a symptom as well as the feet pain.
I've had it a few times, particularly in the mornings if I'm rushing around (that's not happening much at the moment.. but it happened today by the time I arrived at the doctor's). My arms feel like lead for a while, then it just goes away.
It feels like I'm doing exactly what the doc said, trying to link symptoms and self diagnosing.
He looked at my vocal cords too, as my voice keeps cracking when I try to talk in my usual, lowish voice range. He didn't see anything untoward.
Now I've just got to stay off google looking for a throat self diagnosis...

Thanks again..
kazzar i get that heavy feeling in my legs when i try to walk too fast. it was one of the first symptoms besides numbness that told me something was seriously wrong. i was a runner. ran back and forth to work, 6 miles each way, so i was in shape but then my legs started to feel like lead and i had to stop running. my arms also get very tired and heavy very easily when i am doing something with my hands at or above shoulder level. its all just pn symptoms to me.
echoes long ago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote