Old 05-19-2007, 03:12 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Lightbulb Ideas for clinical trial contracting -

My hopes for a better Clinical Study!

All things must change, and the clinical trials must as well -

I know the great men and women at the University of Kentucky were noble doctors,
they wanted us PDers to be well, and we were getting that way.

our dear friends in the infamous GDNF trial -- -they were given terrible operations - shame on AMGEN! boo hiss! and shame on us if we forgetb those
Parkies!!

They endured pain for HOPE. and look what that big Monkey Kevin Sharer did!

he became the judge and declared mistral,
and those of us - who know this
should not let AMGEN get away
we must force them to look at thereality MIRROR -would they like this if they had a loved one involved...
they pulled monkey outta their hats B.S. scam -over money!

I realize I repeat myself -

but sometimes I take a piece of gum and chew on it till the flavor is gone, and chomp somemore till I find a fancy carlot full of fancy Amgen cars - then I'll spit it on the ground so some AMGEN CEO will get it on the bottom of his/ her $ 1500 dollar Italian made shoes..

LOL this is a just thought -ful joke.

anyway
By creating the trust system between clinical trial human being and
And big pharma to make a better business / study = between the common people and the aristocratically formed - the so called class of
"bio -nobles"
presidents and vice presidents - CEO's and FDA

ALL of the Companies in charge of creating a better industry - by creating cultures of caring, and trusting: NOT PHARMA TERRORIST
Let's see if they can become the good guys for a CHANGE - ??

A long long time ago we were told stories about King Author and the Knights of the round table I always hoped they were true
maybe they can be- thus the definition of relating or belonging to the highest social class, especially the nobility/ the elete base, those should not be the kind of people who are born to inherit, but the kind of human beings that inherit those titles by integrity and fortitude, and caring about life.

Technology being the catalyst to heal us, at the least they should make us the people who are patients part stock holders in the Pharmaceutical Companies so if we die so does their stock! or insurance policies if the person should die, and they say so to pull or not to pull the plug, at the patients own
decision.
no cure - no pay?

ideas are seeds -we need seeds that change things for the better, and I would love to hear all the "idea people" - speak up...

Let us not kiss the rear ends of those who could care less,
let them make us happy,

we all die, and my turn is coming - sooner than I know

so with my life - I will refuse to put myself in harms way without a good and binding contract on BigPharma
So that any clinical trial like: the GDNF trial, God Bless the noble patients!!
they will have to make good to those people, I know they have the money, and the drug -just not the heart!!!!!!

or the LAETRILE people did! they all were hopeful... and it cured as well.
and still could.

In 1973 at Kansas University - I was in the 3rd grade, they did not know
how to dose chemotherapy, and my Grandma Nadine who had cancer -
they asked a dying woman if she might participate, it could lengthen her life...
They made no promises at all , and she accepted the drug trial - for it was her last hope...

They injected the chemo in to her - in one big shot. cause of death - (cyanide poisoning)
She died in about 10 minutes, and as she was dying she turned to my Grandpa, and said -
Lloyd I am blind, she was dying, and then she said - I love you,
those were the last words she spoke in this world.
I was 10 years old and I have not forgotten...

I will never forget those who gave their only life to a clinical trial. or a War - this bravery comes with a price. it is called their life.

and if they can treat us humanely, and sign a contract that is better for us,
I would get in line... bvut they must show me how much we can trust them.

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote