Thread: Three Months In
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 09:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. There is a lot I am processing from your message. To answer your question, the first EKG was in the ER (I think it is standard) and the second one was ordered by my neurologist who heard my chest symptoms and it was her response to my chest pain complaints.

I am disappointed that the thyroid may not turn out to be more. I was hoping it would explain everything, but even I knew that was unlikely. Thanks for giving me the heads up on that.

I am hopeful, on the other hand, about what you describe for the neck and chest pain. That would be a lot less concerning than my thoughts of stroke, blood clot, heart attack, etc. My only question is, what about the pounding in my head? It's worse on the left side, and when I press on my neck where it hurts, the sound gets louder. What does/did your chest pain feel like?

I cannot find the crushable ice pack. Sorry, since I'm new it's probably my fault.

Thank you so much for responding- it's been a depressing road for me. Your own story gives me hope. I'll definitely see what happens when I take these ideas to my doctor and let you know. What does PM you mean?
Vanilla Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote