View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Yes, it has always been pricey. It was one of the first creams that came out, many years ago. At one time you could only buy at the manufacturer's site. But now it is generalizing to the public.

It comes with a scoop to measure out what you need. It is the only one with a measure to give a stated concentration of 100mg /gram. One doesn't need to lather it on either...a little goes a long way. The better base will carry more thru the skin.

You can also make compresses of a concentrated solution and apply that way. I did that on a vacation once. I just recharged the cloth over and over and it worked for my knee just fine.
I would leave the compress on the skin for several minutes at a time. Enough would leech thru that way.
This was less messy but time consuming.

There is also Epsom-It... but it tends to expense too. The foot version has fragrance, but the body lotion which is the same formula does not.
I found on Ebay UK:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EPSOM-SALT...-/260580971595
It is a bigger size than the Kirkman jar.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote