Old 10-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannabananna View Post
Oh Mark,
I have been at such a loss for words since your reinjures over the summer. In so many ways you are a beam of light for so many of us here…consistent and dependable…it was with a punch in my guts that I read of your new pain.
Dear friend….I ache with you. Thank God for the relief of pain and sleep from medications. My experience is that while I can sleep thru pain or watch TV or Sit still so I can skip a med….my body is still fighting the pain and it takes its toll anyway. The pain changes my mind…I make wrong decisions….I cry and isolate.
I bless my Loritab…I honor its effects and respect its potency….I am grateful.
Mark…when our lives changed in the MVA…it was not our day to die….please give yourself relief….allow comfort…let go…let others…sit in nature….just for a bit till you get a grip again….give yourself the gifts you so easily give to all of us…
Surrounding you in the prayers and thoughts of all of us as you travel this new challenge.
Johanna
dear Hanna and our inspiring friend Mark

your post Hanna captures me in such a way i wish
neither the pain both of you incurred is horrific in its
self to be in a car wreck is something i do not want to
entertained
my dear friend who blesses us each day
the pain you describe is my suffering two posts
ago you talk about screws loosening as i told
doc i feel a screw coming undone
after second surgery he adds what is called a cage
now i never completed fusion 1st time around
hence second surgery i believe he took care of that screw
i complained about i felt the head protrude
both my arms are useless when it counts the most
what you may think
i worked many jobs to keep my family from feeling poor
one of them was a the only cashier who worked overnight
for three years as Corissa my youngest child was ill at 3 1/2 months old she spiked a fever that went off the hospital chart
turned out my baby had a defected voiding urine and kept on antibiotics till she reached a year old to prepare for kidney surgery right one half taken along with repairs she is fifteen now and a hand full
well back to the point l-5 is just out of control won't let anyone cut me even after mu hiccup in the road with removing both my breasts to cancer
Mark i understand you reluctancey to meds ans am supportive of whatever you decide to do
i am so angry to be on the array of medicines i am on just fr the mechanical part of my issues i have problems with finding the right meds to take care of the other side to my ailments RSD peripheral neuropathy fibromyalgia something i have reactions to the meds given already i even had a difficult time getting on the meds i take now for my mechanical pain
i have developed spurs at the endplate THIS BE THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH MY CHIEF COMPLAINT EMANATES WHERE I WAS DRAINED THE MORNING AFTER AS THE DRAIN WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AS THE GADGET DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DRAIN IT WAS DEVELOPING INTO A HEMATOMA
THAT CONTINUED WHEN I WAS DISCHARGED THAT MORNING
HE PUT THE NEEDLE IN MY HEMATOMA 3 OR 4 TIMES FEELING RELIEF EVERY TIME HE PUT THAT NEEDLE IN MY BACK/NECK
THEN SENT ME ON MY MERRY WAY
only to return back because it grew
my arms my hands my feet my legs
good for not much
let alone the thought of a pardon my openness about myself
but it is something that has been taken and that is an orgasam it is to pinful i cannot be held without pain
today i stay in bed and recoup after just doing regular chores in the apartment

it used to be last three fingers
now the whole hand
along with neck problems

im rambling

my whole point if i had gone thru the withdrawal and understand it as Hanna says respect what it does
and the pain of coming off them i can't imagine
i have missed with accidents in the hospital not
fun

to you who care

someone who cares
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (10-12-2013), Rrae (10-20-2013)