Thread: Pcs help please
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 11:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks

Thank you for your reply. I can't figure out how to do a signature so ill just outline stuff here I guess.

In January I was walking to catch my lift for work. It was really icy and the hill was steep so I was being cautious. I slipped anyway and hit my head off a sharp pointy wall. I was shocked and everything happened so fast that its not really all that clear. I got up feeling really embarrassed above all else and continued on my way. I felt bad that day and got sent home. Went to hospital and they told me it was a concussion.

My symptoms were headache, lack of balance, slurred speech, feeling of dreaming while awake, seeing spots, nausea, weird thumping in ears, dizziness, feeling exhausted, unable to sleep, unable to concentrate on anything.

I went to the docs and hospital a million times in the following weeks as nothing improved. Told it was post concussion syndrome by the hospital. My GP didn't know anything about it really. She actually looked it up while I was there.

It's now ten months later and everything is the same except for the slurred speech. I do find it hard to think of the words I'm trying to say though. I've also been diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorder so there's a million symptoms from that too: panic, feeling hopeless, crying spells, thoughts of suicide, inability to leave the house etc.

I'm really at my wits end.
Weyhey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote