Thread: coconut oil?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 11:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by satwar View Post

The clinical trial will provide the proof required. What you do and how you act with that proof is obviously your decision.
satwar, I would like to ask you a question. First, let me preface my question by saying that I have used coconut oil, although irregularly, for about 6 months. My PD symptoms have been stable for about 2 years since dx, and in some areas (balance and stiffness) I have actually improved. Of course, I have no idea if its attributable to the coconut, the variety of other supplements I take, the Azilect, my regular exercise routine (including Qigong daily and Tai Chi 3 times/week) or a combination of all.

My question is do you have any particular reason for jumping onto coconut oil other than your personal belief that it will work, and your confidence in the reports you have posted. With no disrespect at all, I just want to make sure that you don't have some vested interest that we are unaware of. I appreciate all of the information that you post on this topic. I just want to feel comfortable that it is being done for the right reasons.

Thank you,

Gary

Last edited by Tupelo3; 10-12-2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: typo
Tupelo3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote