View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks both, Bizi I am still full of aches, glad I missed a call in voice mail to go to Philly area yesterday. No way I could have driven it let alone work it too.

My family is spoiled and lazy, they were use to me doing it all....this is a huge house and they are adults.......I have duties they need to take care of, but nothing happens if they blow them off. Unless they want gas money or makeup, then the dishwasher will get emptied, or litter scoped. Dang that needs to be done everyday!

Oh, they all noticed how "pretty" the litter boxes looked when I Did them....not just scoop, but scoure them outside, sprayed with Clorox cleanup, lined and refilled. One is a Breeze system for the girls, the boys have one corn/oat for tinkle, and scop able in the other for number 2. The fourth one has his own box.....
You know I paid $500 for a self flushing box that scoops, rinses and dries when used. They hated the plastic graduals!

Pam I hear you, it is scary, there are a few months of school left. Frustrating the gov. Shut down cutting staff at ssa office. I hope she finds coping ways and can earn a good living anything happens to us, or when it does, but until then she needs the services.
I guess I need to trust he system, a broken system, that all will be okay. Even if she continues with ss benefits, can succeed at nail art school and grow maturity and gain confidence.

On the happy side, the change to Fall is beautiful, the colors are reflecting in the lakes truly amazing. I was thinking of taking dd horseback riding, but as I am sore enough, maybe her older brother cn trail ride and I will wait with my dgs at the pony rides.

Ahhh, hot tub soak, warm nighty and my recliner re calling.

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-12-2013), Dmom3005 (10-13-2013), Mari (10-13-2013), mymorgy (10-13-2013)