View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 02:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Kitt

I wanted to tell you that everybody coming thru that door are "new". As far as I know this is the first time DocJohn has had this forum but he has a heart of gold.

Back to the newbies, many people that have joined here did come from BT1/JohnLesters forums. Many didn't, but like I said earlier, every body here is NEW, we;re even, all starting a fresh venture. Don't let someone try to bully you just because they say they been to BT or other forums a long time. that doesn't mean a thing.

I like to think of it as a new beginning aand I see things that just bowls me over. I'm excited about everything, I have spent way to much time on the forum than my back allows and I am suffering for it, but i have to choose what is worth suffering for sometimes. I considered this worthy of the pain, this time. lol

So, we are all new members here, no matter where we came from. DocJohn will treet each of us the same. He has so far and the kind of caring he has does not come around often.

So again, I welcome you all again and you can welcome me. Kitt, you have been here longer than I have, It was very nice to meet both of you. Jo
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote