View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 08:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
Thanks so much for sharing your story.
I was also told by a reputable doc that 'hopefully, it will burn itself out' -- just unbelievable!!

As for me - I am still not convinced that TOS is the complete explanation for all my symptoms -- but I am starting the Edgelow Protocol next week. I will be seeing Steve in Hayward. Thanks for the encouraging words on your success with the program. I have tried so *many* different PT programs, its hard to think that this one might actually work. But, hearing succes stories definitely motivates me...

By the way - what doc at UCSF helped you out?

thanks again for posting.

The doctor at UCFS is a retired vascular surgeon. Nimelstein, I believe that is how you spell it. He was very informative, he has the condition as well which helps. What is the facility in Hayward? I met Dr. Peter Edgelow. The one who created the program. Its odd at first and they stick to their program, but I called around to many other facilities closer to Stockton, CA and asked if they were familiar with the Edgelow protocol and they include the original PT exercises and tune it to what you are able to do. I do not know where you live but i found Lodi Physical Therapy and met Monty Merrill. He has a good understanding about the condition and all the people that work there are so helpful. I hope the program works for you. I mean its never going to be 100% cured but i do feel better, the most they speak about is posture. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

If it is okay to ask, what happened that caused your pain? I would say its not 100% of what I have but it is what fits best. Good luck.

- Sarah
semmons is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote