Thread: A date?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 07:53 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks Barb and Nikko,

It's been 3 long lonely nights and days without seeing Doug. I think this time apart from him has shed some light on things. If nothing else I will always cherish the memories I have with Doug. And i also realize that I need to be needed and Doug satisfies that need in me. I've tried calling him on the 2nd day of not hearing from him and the 3rd day, being today, but his number is not receiving any calls. I have not rang his doorbell like I've done in the past before we exchanged numbers. I've been drinking some to forget. I would take Doug's non incessant talking over me any time now that I haven't been seeing him. I told my sister earlier how Doug and I are so much alike that he can finish a sentence I start. Doug has always listened to me when I kept telling him to be quiet and let me talk. He doesn't listen to anyone else around here like he does me. I just can't believe that he's shunning me but I think I scared him and went too fast with giving him that poem saying how much I like him. Now the tears are flowing freely and I must stop here and now and do something to get my mind off of it.

befuddled2