View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 01:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
Hello All!

I am usually on the RSD/CRPS and SCS forums, but was just diagnosed last week with interstitial cystitis and pelvic floor dysfunction. Cannot take meds usually prescribed for IC and RSD. I have been looking over the IC diet/food lists...boy am I overwhelmed! I have many food allergies and now this limitation on foods...not sure what I can eat

Anyway, just wanted to see if there was anyone else on here dealing with this who could offer some tips and/or advice.

Thanks!
Nanc
Hi Nanc,

I've been dx'd with IC as well.. it comes and goes with me.. seems to get flared up at times when I'm run down, and with certain foods, like tomatoes, but then other times tomatoes don't seem to be a problem..?

I would recommend healing your gut.. my understanding is that food sensitivities mean a leaky gut.. google leaky gut syndrome and then consider doing the protocol to heal it. Avoid all food triggers and sugar, wheat, gluten, etc.. take helpful herbs and oils to settle inflammation, such as organic coconut oil, turmeric, maybe some ginger if you can tolerate it, and make sure you chew your food a lot before swallowing it too. And massive amounts of probiotics.. make your own kombucha tea, sauerkraut, kefir, whichever you like, but load up, and that will also help.

I hope that helps.. let me know how you're doing with it!

T
TreeLover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (10-15-2013)