View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 02:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow, so sorry to hear about the tough time you've been having with this. I have it too, but have only had one lap in 2006, and a bunch of complications to the meds prescribed.. no kids but want to try if I can get well enough.

I am one who's been so sensitive to the meds, I am scared of lupron.. I cant tolerate the pain meds well either, but make do with Toradol and tylenol. I am finding much more success with giving up gluten, sugar, convenience foods and dairy. I still actually eat yogurt, but I'm trying to switch to sauerkraut and kombucha for my probiotics.

Heal your gut as much as possible with things like the GAPS diet.. go on a candida killing protocol and load up on probiotics (food sources or capsules, google how to make kombucha and sauerkraut). Be careful with what meds you're on.. avoid alcohol and food chemicals. My guess is your system's pretty sensitive!

Another thing I've found helpful is Mayan Abdominal Massage, if you can find a practitioner to teach you this self care technique, or read about it, and this lovely Maya Moon Oil https://www.arvigotherapy.com/rainforest/node/110

Another great thing is applying castor oil to your abdomen, and doing some abdominal self massage every night before bed. The massage breaks up adhesions and the oil is very healing for the tissues.

Good luck with this.. write and let me know how you're doing!

T
TreeLover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote