View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 10:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Woke up still ticked off :)

[SIZE="3"]I have offered to pay a fee if needed to get some help from her with my forms. She works for a huge company (Emory) and since they took over our local clinic the dr's are afraid to breath the wrong way !

The neuro, I only went to once, did not even want to talk to me about disability as he said I could wake up the next day and it could be gone......I wish ! That was before the skin punch biopsy. Most of my medical problems have been regular stuff prior to this past year. Sinus issues, had gallbladder taken out, the usual. I've never had any dealings with a neuro, a foot dr or a pain mgmt. dr. And I've had to decide on my own to go to these dr's. I also had to ask for the biopsy but am so glad I did. It was a relief to get a diagnosis even though it sucked.

This has been so rapid in it's progression it scares me but I don't tell the husband or kids. The bottom of my feet are now swelling, the numbness is worse and spreading....aching to my knees and my hands are starting up again and too much more to list. I also have what I call 'female cramps' but had a hysterectomy so is that SFN too ? So many dang questions.

When I say rapid I mean starting approx. May 1st of this year ! Diabetes/chemo related.....had taxol/carbo for 6 rounds and the chemo nurses said it was strong and they aren't surprised I'm having this much trouble. Wish the nurses could fill out ssdi paperwork...lol

Please comment...I learn so much from all of you...Great peeps

Debi (nice and cool this morning in Georgia)[/SIZE]
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote