View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 01:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default One more comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
I just don't understand....I picked up 2 currents doctors reports today and even though I had a 15 minute conversations with both of them, they skim over what I consider the important things we talked about and what would actually help me in my reconsideration appeal.

Don't we pay them enough for them to put detailed notes in ?

Thanks for listening....just very frustrated with this whole process.

Debi from Georgia
Hi Debi,

One more comment from this peanut gallery.

I have learned that qualifying for SSDI is not based upon medical conditions. I meet more than 2 of their listings and the medical review stated that I have "severe conditions". To quote ...... "severe but not limiting".

Physicians that do thorough charting do not indicate how your medical conditions limit you and that is what SSDI wants.

In other words, my conditions are serious and could KILL me but they should not prevent me from working.

Finz says it best. It really is not about WHAT you have but HOW it limits you. That rarely ever shows up in doctor's notes.

I know the frustration of getting the proper assistance from your doctors even if they are in full support of your claim and believe that you are unable to work. They need to say exactly WHY you can not perform substantial gainful work.

Since you are having so much difficulty getting your doc to complete the form needed, maybe you could do the paperwork and present it to your doc. Then all they would have to do is review it and if they agree, sign off on it.

Sounds unlikely that your doc would even be willing to do that but threw that out to you just in case.

Good luck.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (10-15-2013)