View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 03:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Made it to WPC and it was amazing. Met some faces to put with names that I have met on the forum...that was great and I hope we will get the chance to meet again some day. Harvested more fava beans and leaves and tops yesterday and dehydrated all of them...didn't get many planted in summer (NEED HELP) Still no one here to test the new tinctures...but I will not give up hope. Those of you praying for my grandson that has infant leukemia...he is doing better and even has hair now. Got to go to the Light the Night Walk fundraiser for Leukemia and Lymphoma research held in Indianapolis Indiana this past weekend. They posted that 650,000 had been raised so far from the fundraiser and more will come in late. Research is so expensive...and takes so long (as we all know) A little cartoon at WPC . It was a white rat sitting on a bed saying to a man in another bed "I'm going home today. I'm cured, but it will take another 15 years for the treatment to be approved for humans." How very true! But, we must never loose hope or give up. There is something out there that will make a big difference in our lives. Until then, keep eating organic , fresh food, exercise, dance and keep moving to the beat of your own drum...........God Bless! Aunt Bean
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lindylanka (10-16-2013), Stand Tall (10-15-2013)